Friday, April 18, 2008

ke lian de chong

2day keep play wif bin li,marvin, n daniel.we play like put our body against de wall upside down.it was fun.enjoy it veli much.got addicted by it.n got stay back 2 do project thing.c some unsual chemistry thing.veli funnny.me n bin li keep jio ppl.most of all is chong.i ke lian her.me n bin li keep jio her until no end.i even splash her wif water.it was fun me though.not her.she wanted 2 chase me but she was'wat'.guess.i tell u la.she was 2 slow n u know la.heheheehe.n then go kantin play wif shin ying a mathematic game n oso a dare game.hav 2 use brain de.lau lose a lot but dun wan play the dare thing.takut zai.then go home.bath n go tuition.veli tired after tuition then i on my com n post my blog now tat ur seeing it.dunno wat 2 say liau.so,bye bbye

No comments: