Friday, August 8, 2008

Silent But Deadly!!!!!!!

Ngu Shien Howe
He's my best fren 4 a long time liau.duno when la.He is oso one of the f4.Next post i will post bout f4 lia.Tis guy look like a gud boy but actually he is not.dun underestimate him by his appearance.actually he veli lo joi de.tatz y i like him.f4 muz b lo joi de.much more fun.Sometimes he is oso veli funny coz when all of us talking so loudly,he juz kept quiet all the time n juz laugh,n suddenly he will say something lo joi.makes us laugh even more.hahahahaha.He oways pei me when im lonely tatz y me n him oways f2 de.the other 2 ass hole lai de.Sometimes he jio me nia,not tat bad la but still ok.jio my height oso got.haihz.I oways call him silent but deadly coz tat is him.I like him coz he is the best n the nicest among us in f4.duno y but he still is lo joi.dun care.dun say too much gud thing about him.later he jio me again.sienzzz.Anyway,last words 4 ngu.eh,ngu,u must b more lo joi like us,k.thank u 4 ur cooperation.byebye

No comments: